Donations to Voluntary Health Association of Tripura Exempted U/S 80G of Income Tax Act , 1961.
The Donor will get the 80G receipt within three days of donation by email, or by hand for the local donor .
You can be a Ray of Hope in a needy child’s Life.
Donate for them in Anwesha Child Protection Centre (Orphanage) !
- Celebrate the Birth Day of your keen one with the children of Anwesha Child Protection Centre !
- Provide nutritious food to an orphan child in crisis for a month—Rs.1400/-
VHAT Eye Hospital is giving service to the poor elderly rural people of Tripura. We seek your kind donation to provide service to prevent the avoidable blindness among the elderly poor.
- Sponsor a free Cataract surgery for a poor elderly person of rural Tripura ,at VHAT Eye Hospital-Rs 1800/-
- Sponsor a Community Eye Screening camp in rural area of Tripura- Rs.5000/-
- Be a partner for a Health Orientation Programme for School Children (Class IX-X)-Rs.3000/-
- Provide mobility of a poor physically challenged person with a Wheel Chair- Rs.7000/-
- Support education of a poor tribal child living in a remote area a month- Rs.500/-
- Provide a very poor tribal child living in a remote area with a healthy dinner at school hostel- Rs.100/-
- Be a partner to gift financial independence to a needy women, donate -Rs.5000/-
Contact us on- 9436129317 / 9862396494/9402137231
Account Name: Voluntary Health Association of Tripura
Account No: 10221183067
Bank : State Bank of India
Bank Address: PO: Kunjavan, Pin- 799006, Agartala, Tripura, India
Branch Code: 004545
MICR : 799002004